The small bug-like creatures that are found in almost any moist or dry habitat belong to the groups of crustaceans called isopods. These are the animals that have jointed appendages and hard exoskeletons. A few examples are crabs, lobsters, insects, and spiders. Their exoskeleton is made up of overlapping plates. Isopods have a flattened ventral …
- Why Does My Dog Sneeze When He Lays On His Back? 7 Reasons
- Growing Black Stain in a Dog’s Lower Eyelid — Good or Bad?
- Moles on Dogs Faces — Should I Worry?
- White Fungus on Bearded Dragon — How Does it Look Like, Reasons and Remedies
- I Hit My Cat and Now he Hates Me – How to Rebuild the Relationship!