The word “Isopod” is derived from two Greek words, “Iso” meaning “similar or equal” while “pod” means “foot.” Isopods are a vast and varied crustacean order. They are found all over the world in a variety of marine, terrestrial, and freshwater habitats. According to scientists, more than 10,000 isopod species are marine. The species can …
- Why Does My Dog Sneeze When He Lays On His Back? 7 Reasons
- Growing Black Stain in a Dog’s Lower Eyelid — Good or Bad?
- Moles on Dogs Faces — Should I Worry?
- White Fungus on Bearded Dragon — How Does it Look Like, Reasons and Remedies
- I Hit My Cat and Now he Hates Me – How to Rebuild the Relationship!